Submit a Paper for Feedback
- The OWL is currently open and reviewing papers within about 48 hours. Submit a paper using the submission form.
- Our default method of giving feedback is writing text comments in the margins of the paper. However, we are happy to use other commenting methods, such as audio, screencast, or Skype, by request. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- No papers assigned right now? You can submit a draft of anything—for class or not. You can submit a paper from a past assignment that you'd like additional feedback on. You can also find writing resources, schedule an Instructional Technology workshop, or ask us a question.
New to the OWL?
- By submitting a paper to the OWL, you agree to our policies. Please read them before submitting for the first time.
- Learn how to submit.
- Have a short question that doesn't require us to read your paper? Email it to us.
If you have any trouble with the submission form, please feel free to submit your paper via email attachment to email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Your course name and number
- Your professor's name
- Assignment information
- What you would like help with
- Anything else you want us to know about your paper