Submit a Paper for Feedback
- The OWL is open! Submit a paper now for review within 48 to 72 hours.
- Our default method of making comments on your paper is typing text in Microsoft Word comment "balloons." However, we are happy to use other commenting methods, such as audio, screencast, or Skype, by request. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- No papers assigned yet? Use this time to find writing resources, schedule an Instructional Technology workshop, ask us a question.
New to the OWL?
- By submitting a paper to the OWL, you agree to our policies. Please read them before submitting for the first time.
- Learn how to submit.
- Have a short question that doesn't require us to read your paper? Email it to us.
If you have any trouble with the submission form, please feel free to submit your paper via email attachment to email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Your course name and number
- Your professor's name
- Assignment information
- What you would like help with
- Anything else you want us to know about your paper