Submit a Paper for Feedback
- The OWL will be closed July 4-6 for the holiday. Please note that papers submitted on or after Thursday, July 3, may not be returned until Monday, July 7.
- Have a short question that doesn't require us to read your paper? Email us at email@example.com. We'll get back to you within a day (Monday through Friday).
- Our default method of making comments on your paper is typing text in Microsoft Word comment "balloons." However, we are happy to use other commenting methods, such as audio, screencast, or Skype, by request. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
New to the OWL?
- By submitting to the OWL, you agree to our policies. Please read them before submitting for the first time.
- Learn how to submit.
If you have any trouble with the submission form, please feel free to submit your paper via email attachment to email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email:
- Your name
- Your course name and number
- Your professor's name
- Assignment information
- What you would like help with
- Anything else you want us to know about your paper