Information for Faculty
The OWL is a writing support service for New College and graduate students that is entirely online.
For more about what we do and how many students we serve, please review this Info Sheet for Faculty. Additionally, the following parts of our website may be of interest:
- For information about how the OWL fits into the big picture of writing support at St. Edward's, see the Writing Support at St. Edward's page.
- You may also want to peruse these questions frequently asked by faculty.
- To paste information about the OWL into your syllabus, just copy one of these blurbs.
- Here is a student-friendly presentation on how to submit to the OWL.
- Feel free to show, print, and link to anything on our Writing Resources Online, which includes presentations, videos, handouts, and links.
The OWL aims to support you as well as your students. Please don't hesitate to be in touch for any reason.